1/2 C. flaxseed, ground
3 bananas, mashed
1/4 C. vegetable oil
1/4 C. white sugar
1/4 C. brown sugar
3/4 C. all-purpose flour
3/4 C. whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together banana, oil, sugar and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and ground flax seed.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into banana mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean.