4 to 6 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
2 C. Minute Rice
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1/4 C. French dressing
1 stick butter, melted
1 to 1 1/2 C. milk
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Mix soups, rice, butter, dressing,and milk together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour half of mixture in 9X13 greased cake pan.
- Layer UNCOOKED skinned chicken breasts on top.
- Cover with remaining rice mixture.
- Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil for 30 min. uncover and bake till golden brown and bubbly.