6 C. fresh bread crumbs, from French bread
2/3 C. fresh parsley, chopped
2 T. fresh rosemary, chopped
1 3/4 tsp. bay leaves, crushed, optional
3 lbs. pork tenderloin, trimmed
1 egg, beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
2 T. butter
4 T. olive oil
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the tenderloin with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush egg on tenderloin and roll in the bread crumbs and spice mixture.
- Melt the butter and olive oil together in skillet and brown roast well.
- Bake 20 minutes in 350ºoven. DO NOT OVER BAKE.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.