Got this recipe from my co-worker Steve Milbrandt. He’s a regular contributor to our work potlucks and has a number of recipes in this blog. It’s a favorite of mine and many others on the floor. Thanks Steve!
1 box fudge brownie mix
1 box instant chocolate pudding
16 oz. Cool Whip
1 pk. cream cheese
2 C. powder sugar
- Bake and cool fudge brownies per package instructions in a 9×13″ pan
- Mix softened cream cheese and powdered sugar
- Fold in 8 oz. of Cool Whip to cream cheese and powdered sugar mixture
- Spread over cooled brownies
- Mix chocolate pudding per package instructions
- Spread chocolate pudding over cream cheese/Cool Whip layer
- Spread remaining 8 oz. of Cool Whip over the chocolate pudding layer
- OPTIONAL: Top with nuts, shaved chocolate or any other desirable toppings
Refrigerator a couple hours before serving.