2 C. fully-cooked ham, cubed
1/2 C. green onions, chopped
10 – 8″ flour tortillas
2 C. (8 oz.) Cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
1 T. all-purpose flour
2 C. milk
6 eggs, beaten
1/4 tsp. salt, optional
- Combine ham and onions; place about 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla.
- Top with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Roll up and place seam-side down in a greased 13x9x2″ baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine flour, milk, eggs and salt, if desired, until smooth. Pour over tortillas, cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350º for 25 minutes.
- Uncover; bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 3 minutes longer, or until the cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.