In the Crosheck family, it isn’t a family gathering unless there’s a Bundt cake!
1 box cake mix
1 – 4 serving size box instant pudding mix
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Grease pan with Crisco shortening.
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Mix dry ingredients together, then add wet ingredients.
- Beat with electric mixer until glossy, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake 45 – 55 minutes or until toothpick tests clean.
- Can top with frosting, glaze, powdered sugar, or leave plain.
1 cup powdered sugar
1 T. rum
1 T. lemon juice
Combine all ingredients and stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over cooled cake.
NOTE: Sharon generally adds 2 ounces of poppy seeds and a little freshly-grated nutmeg. This is especially good with yellow, spice or caramel cake mixes and vanilla or butter pecan pudding mixes.