4 cups white sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallow creme until well incorporated and melted.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth; spread in prepared pan.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.