1 – 20 oz. pkg. refrigerated sugar cookies
1 – 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/3 C. sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 to 1/2 C. orange marmalade, peach or apricot preserves
2 T. water
- Freeze cookie dough 1 hour. Slice into 1/8″ slices.
- Line foil-lined 14″ pizza pan with slices, overlapping edges slightly.
- Bake at 375º for 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
- Invert onto serving plate; carefully remove foil. Turn right-side up.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing until well blended. Spread over crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer.
- Combine marmalade (I use apricot preserves) and water to make glaze. Brush glaze over fruit and chill. Cut into wedges to serve.