This is so good with brown rice and a veggie!
2 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 T. margarine or butter
1/2 tsp. cornstarch
1/4 tsp. ground mustard
1/4 C. orange juice
2 T. orange marmalade
1 T. soy sauce
- Melt margarine over medium heat in skillet.
- Cook chicken in margarine about 15 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink.
- While chicken is cooking, mix cornstarch and mustard in small bowl. Stir in orange juice, marmalade and soy sauce, mixing well.
- Place chicken on plate and cover to keep warm.
- Discard extra juices in skillet.
- Pour orange mixture into same skillet.
- Heat over medium heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 1 minute, until thickened.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
Makes 2 servings.