I got this from the back of a package of Craisins and was pleasantly surprised! (I tried it once with regular chocolate chips, but it wasn’t as good.)
2/3 C. butter or margarine, softened
2/3 C. brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 C. old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 C. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 – 6 oz. pkg. of Craisins
2/3 C. white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375º. Using an electric mixer, beat butter/margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, mixing well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in craisins and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
Makes about 2 1/2 dozen.