This is our favorite chicken dish. Sometimes I cut the chicken breasts into strips to please the kids at the table.
1/4 C. fat-free ranch dressing
3/4 C. wheat cracker crumbs
1 T. fresh thyme leaves, chopped,or 1 tsp. dried
1 tsp. paprika
4 chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.), skinless and boneless
- Heat oven to 425°. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour dressing into small bowl.
- Mix cracker crumbs, thyme and paprika in a separate small bowl or plastic bag.
- Dip chicken breasts into dressing; coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown and juices run clear.