1/4 C. orange juice
1/4 C. pineapple juice
1/4 C. lime juice
2 T. vegetable oil
6 chicken breast halves, skinned
1 C. round, buttery cracker crumbs
1/4 tsp. ground white pepper
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
1/8 tsp. ground cumin
Fresh flat leaf parsley sprigs for garnish
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Place chicken in a shallow dish. Pour orange juice mixture over chicken. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Combine cracker crumbs, pepper, ginger and cumin in a plastic bag; shake to mix.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place 2 pieces of chicken in bag, and shake to coat. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken.
- Place chicken in a lightly-greased 13x9x2″ baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350º for 20 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until tender.
- Garnish, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings.