4- 1/2″ thick pork chops
1/2 tsp. salt optional
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 medium onions, chopped
2 celery ribs, chopped
1 large green pepper, sliced
1 – 14 1/2 oz. can stewed tomatoes
1/2 C. ketchup
2 T. cider vinegar
2 T. brown sugar
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1 T. lemon juice
1 beef bouillon cube
2 T. cornstarch
2 T. water
Cooked rice, optional
- Place chops in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put onions, celery, green peppers and tomatoes on top of chops.
- Combine rest of ingredients, except cornstarch and water. Pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir into liquid in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes, or until thickened.
Serve over hot rice, if desired.