- 1 Head of Napa cabbage
- 6 Green onions
- 1 T. margarine or butter
- 2 pkg. Ramen noodles, broken (discard seasoning packet)
- Handful of cashews (slightly chopped or broken)
- Handful of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1/4 C. white vinegar
- Chop cabbage and slice onions. Combine in large bowl.=
- Brown noodles, cashews, and sunflower seeds in butter, then add to cabbage and onions.
- Combine oil, soy sauce, sugar and vinegar to make dressing.
- Pour over cabbage salad mixture and serve.