1 C. sugar
1 C. brown sugar
1 1/4 C. butter/margarine
2/3 C. honey
2 C. canned pumpkin
4 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
4 C. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
2 C. white chocolate chunks or chips
Pecan halves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, margarine and honey until light and fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, vanilla and egg; beat until blended.
- In separate bowl, stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt to blend.
- Add flour mix all at once to pumpkin mixture, and beat on low until blended (scraping sides of bowl midway).
- Stir in chocolate chunks or chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheet. Press pecan half in the center of each cookie or flatten each cookie slightly with your fingers (it will be a little sticky).
Bake 11 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from sheet and cool on wire rack.Makes 5 dozen cookies